Relax. We Got This.
It’s time to harvest with the easiest-to-use commercial indoor farm in the world.
Sustainability is at the core of every Micro-Farm
Nitrogen Kept From Waterways
Food Waste Reduced
One Farm. Thousands of Possibilities
Every Galleri Micro-Farm is customizable. You can choose to grow any variety of 45+ produce or grow an entire farm of micro-greens. The front and side panels can branded or fully wrapped. The Galleri is also available in international configurations suitable for various voltages and CE/UL specifications.
UL US/CA Approved – E527333
FCC – RI7LE910CXNF
Galleri Micro-Farm Specifications
Inches: 67”width x 29.75” depth x 79.75” height
Meters: 1.71 width x 0.76 depth x 2.03 height
* At least 4” (10.2cm) clearance for rear, sides and top of farm
US: Inches: 72”width x 48”depth x 87.5” height
Inches: 73.5”width x 50”depth x 88” height
Meters: 1.87 width x 1.27 depth x 2.24 height
59” outswing (1.5m)
600 lbs (272 kg)
900 lbs with water (408.2 kg)
900 lbs fully crated (408.2 kg)
Built to be Beautiful
- Ceiling height >84” (2.13m)
- At least 4” (11cm) of clearance on rear, top, and sides of the farm
- Level, stable flooring at least 6’ x 5’ (2m x 1.75m)
- No transitions (e.g., wood to tile)
- Carpet not recommended
- The floor must be able to support 900 lbs (410kg) on four leveling feet
- Sink or drain within 50’ (15m) of Micro-Farm
- The unit will not be directly attached to a sink or drain
- Instead, a hose will be connected to the reservoir for periodic draining
- At least 3’ (1m) away from any sun-facing windows (recommended)
- Food-safe pest control measures in place
- 1/4” (OD) flexible cold water line run directly behind but not under farm
- Dedicated line, independent from other equipment
- Minimum flow rate through the farm 10 gph
- Minimum pressure 45 psi
- Water must be potable
- Chlorine level not to exceed 2ppm
- Water hardness not to exceed 200 ppm
- Alkalinity not to exceed 75 ppm
- Electrical conductivity not to exceed 0.8ms/cm
Babylon tests water quality to confirm it meets above requirements. Otherwise, customers must install a reverse osmosis filtration system and booster pump to ensure crop success. Please note the RO filter must be connected to a sewer line.
- 120v (or 220V, 50 Hz*) outlet on a dedicated 15-amp circuit
- CE compliance requirement: outlet must be accessible to disconnect power in event of emergency
- Outlet within 10 (3m) feet of farm location
- Two Micro-Farms may share the same dedicated 20-amp circuit
* Not UL-approved
- Ambient room temperature of 67°-76°F (19.4°–24.4°C)
- Relative humidity of 30%-60%
The Micro-Farm connects to the cloud via hardwired ethernet connection (Preferred).
- Client to furnish a standard ethernet cable (Cat5 or better cable w/ RJ45 connector)
- Connection point located on back of unit, to the lower left, near power cord
- Contact us if you have a complex network setup, stringent firewalls, etc.
For US customers, an integrated cellular modem can serve as a backup connectivity method.
- Verizon LTE signal strength at farm location must be >-95dB
- Note: All cellular communications are isolated to the cellular modem and monitored by Babylon.
We are committed to the safety of our equipment and produce. Each farm comes with a variety of safeguards, procedures, and easy-to-maintain features to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
These features include:
- A multi-point inspection and run test on every Micro-Farm
- Double leak detection sensors
- Non-caustic GrowFoam™ growth medium
- Dishwasher-safe grow trays
- Safety glass
- Dual-zone lockable drawer/cabinet
- Built-in GFCI
- Auto-shutdown features
- Isolateable connectivity
- Pre-install water testing
- Food-safe cleaning supplies
- Training and maintenance videos
- FCC/UL/CE approvals
What can I Grow in my Galleri Micro-Farm?
A Galleri can grow combinations of 45+ Leafy Greens, Lettuces, Micro-Greens, Herbs, and Flowers. Our is slightly different for US and International customers. Below are many of the plants, mixes, and varieties you can choose from. See our produce page for more information, grow times, etc…
Note: Produce items subject to change
Crop Yield Averages
Single Crop Monthly Harvest Averages
- 12-20 lbs Leafy greens per month (4 zones only – excludes bonus micro-green tray)
- 8 – 16 lbs of Herbs per month ( 4 zones only – excludes bonus micro-green tray)
- 140 – 400 oz ~ 24lbs of Microgreens per month (All 5 zones, harvested twice)
The following chart is based on a typical single-zone harvest schedule
|Crop||Average Yield||Harvest Frequency||Benefits|
|Leafy Greens||3-5 lbs||
Whole plant is gathered once per scheduled harvest.
Leaves/stems are cut back and gathered more than once per scheduled harvest.
on harvest of flowers/buds/plant
Flowers/buds/whole plant is either cut back or gathered more than once per scheduled harvest.
All microgreens collected per scheduled short harvest.
Remote Monitoring & Management
Automated growing is possible through our proprietary BabylonIQ technology, sensors and cameras, which continuously relay data about the farm. Making performance adjustments from afar ensures plants receive the optimal amount of light, water and nutrients 24×7.
You also have access to key information and controls through the companion GuidedGrowing app. The app assists you in the on-site management needs of the farm including harvesting and cleaning.
Support Services & Subscription
We fully support our Micro-Farms with live support and 24×7 virtual support systems. Each Micro-Farm also comes with a warranty.
Our support team and subscription services include these features:
- US-based account manager for training and ongoing support
- Access to the GuidedGrowing App
- Seed subscription
- Cleaning and support supply subscription
- Help center with answers to 70+ common questions
- How-to videos on farm operation and maintenance
- Educational emails each month
- Alert & notifications system guides operators / account managers
- Cellular internet service (if needed)
It is truly a seamless experience. Babylon is with you every step of the way
Here at Zurich, sustainability is a very important matter, and with the Babylon Micro-Farm it reduces the need for trucking produce to use which uses gas that contributes to greenhouse gas emissions
Honey, I was there when they were installing it! I was so excited! All I could think about was being a young girl helping my mother in the garden, picking veggies. It brought back my very best memories.
I’ve had two interns help me with this project and they are very passionate about sustainable growth and farming. The students can see everything growing from planting to harvesting, which is fantastic.
Our cafe on campus has seen a lot of success with the produce from the Micro-Farm. Students are adding greens to their pizzas, salads, and noodle bowls
My favorite part was explaining and showing people how the farm actually works, now I’m not afraid to take chances when it comes to different jobs and me not knowing what’s to come
Ready to get started?
Bring this unique educational experience to your school and make a real impact.